Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies


I was craving a cookie of some sort and was thinking of the ingredients I had...I searched online for ideas and I found one that would work! I had to improvise on a couple things, but they turned out excellent!

1 C pumpkin puree
1/4 C non fat vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Nutella
2 C oats

Preheat oven to 300*. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. Scoop a golf ball size onto a greased cookie sheet and press it down. Bake for about 15-17 minutes. I am experimenting on which turns out best...keeping them refrigerated or storing at room temp. This recipe would also be great adding raisins, nuts, mini chocolate chips. Super easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment