Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My favorite snack


I woke up this morning in the mood for something refreshing. I immediately thought of my favorite snack, which can be used for breakfast now too! haha fruit and yogurt! I LOVE Greek yogurt! I don't believe there has been a flavor yet that I haven't liked. It is also like going from gas station coffee to gourmet coffee. Once you go from regular yogurt to Greek yogurt...you probably won't ever buy another regular once you go Greek!

I love to use small apple or pear pieces for my fruit because I like the crunch and flavor, but any fruit is just as good. Also you will be surprised at the flavors of yogurt you can mix with different fruits and it will still taste fabulous! I used cranberry fig yogurt with my granny smith apple today and it was great! I also sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top to add a little more flavor as well as a metabolism boost. Cinnamon is a natural metabolism booster just an FYI. ;) I add it to anything I can...smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, sometimes coffee, yogurt, etc.

Greek yogurt is also a great substitute while cooking!


Have fun with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment