Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sun Dried Tomato Pizza

I was thinking of a light afternoon snack I could have and was craving a flatbread or tortilla type thing. I took a look in the fridge to see what if had to offer and I found a light tomato flatbread and in the same drawer was fat free shredded cheddar cheese. I had the idea of a quesadilla type thing, but then decided to keep scoping out the cupboards and what else was in the fridge I found sun dried tomatoes, which led me to the kalamata olives, we also had some basil leaves left over from a previous recipe. I topped the flatbread with a bit of the cheddar, sprinkled some sun dried tomatoes, pieces of olives, and chopped basil and then sprayed a little cooking spray olive oil on top. Put it the oven on broil for ONLY 60 seconds. Pulled it out of the oven and felt it could still use something else...peeked once again in the fridge and found feta! I then sprinkled a little of that over it and ta'da!



This was super tasty!! I didn't figure the nutrition facts, but in a rough guess it is less than 200 calories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment