Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Banana Protein Pancakes


I am on the verge of giving up on waffles! I HATE making them! I will stick to pancakes, they never fail me. :)
I made these yesterday with the other half of my mix that wasn't ruined in the waffle maker! ugh So I decided that for breakfast today I would make the same thing, but using all of the mix and be completely satisfied with my meal! :) You know me and breakfast...

the recipe is very simple and feel free to switch it up by using different flavored protein powder.

Ingredients:

1/2 banana
1/2 C egg whites
1 scoop pina colada protein powder (or any flavor you want)
sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon
1 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk

mix all ingredients until banana is smashed really well and bubbles start to form. Pour a small portion into your non stick pan or pan sprayed with cooking spray. Let cook until the top no longer super runny (45-60 sec) and then flip for another 30 sec and continue with the rest of the mix the same way, only cooking one at a time since the mix is so runny.


Enjoy with some fruit, sugar free maple syrup, Greek yogurt, or nut butters.



No comments:

Post a Comment