Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'll Love You Forever!


I'll Love You Forever!

I loved you then, I love you now, and I'll love you forever.
Though you are gone you will always be my mother.
My broken heart is calling you,
And I believe you are calling me too.
I know you've been waiting for your work to be done.
I promise mom, soon the time will come!
I want this as much as you do
There was a distraction in my path I had to get through.
I will make it there no doubt!
It's in my life's plan…That's what it's all about!
We are a family and we can be together forever
It is all made possible through Jesus Christ our Savior!
I know I'll see you again and oh my gosh I can't wait…
To see your beautiful face and feel your warm embrace!
You have no idea how much I miss you, I feel so alone.
You held this family together, you were our keystone.
Our walls have crumbled here and there, we live our different lives
It's hard to build them up again, all I can do is try!
This life I've lived since you've been gone is one of very few.
There were times I have struggled and thought there was nothing I could do.
My view on life has changed, now I often remember
ALWAYS think POSITIVE then there's nothing I can't conquer!
I'll be that example and do what is right.
I'll never give up, I will win this fight!
Satan had his glory, now I have mine
The glory of God will last through the end of time.
So don't give up hope, you know this is true.
I'm doing this for me, the boys, and you!
We will see each other again someday
At least for this each night I pray!
Our love is strong and our blood is deep
For this cause these covenants I keep.
We will be together, oh yes we will
United as family forever and sealed!

Kerri Rogers
December 11, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment